Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Graphology

graphology |graˈfäləjē|nounthe study of handwritingfor exampleas used to infer a person's character.Linguistics the study of written and printed symbols and of writing systems.

I would love to learn this skill. The ability to understand your own or another person's mood or elements of their character by their handwriting sounds like a great ability. Using it when ever someone passes you a note in class, just being able to pick up on tiny details like that - it sounds like something Sherlock would do ;)
If I ever find myself possessing free time again, this is the next thing I want to research, and I'll be sure to post little notes about it on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. sounds fascinating and a useful thing to know, it would be a cool skill for a detective character to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He, he, he, they used it in criminal minds once, I got rather excited.

      Delete